How to get to Cyberview Resort using public transportation.
First ERL train to leave KL Sentral is at 5:00AM.
First bus to leave Putrajaya Sentral to Cyberjaya is at 6:00 AM.
- Take the ERL train from KL Sentral to Putrajaya Sentral.
- Ticket should price at RM9.50 for one way.
- You should buy a two way ticket if you plan to go back to KL Sentral.
- From the Putrajaya Sentral station, you then take the bus number U429 to Cyberjaya.
- A bus ride should cost you around RM1.00.
- Stop at the Shell building on Persiaran Multimedia. Ask the bus driver if you are in doubt.
- You get down at the bus stop, look for the Cyberview Lodge (Resort & Spa) sign and walk towards there.
- The journey should take around 30 - 55 minutes from KL Sentral to Cyberjaya.
This map shows you the route from Putrajaya Sentral to Cyberview Resort taking the Rapid U429 bus.
View Larger Map